Monday, April 11, 2011

Siblings

We are really enjoying watching Will interact with Katie.  Initially he wanted me to always put her down - he was say "Put her down" or "Put her in the car seat".  He would even drag the car seat over to make it easier on me.

However recently he is more accepting of me holding her, and he is definitely more interested in her.  He asks where she is when she is not in the same room with him, he likes to push her in the swing and now he asks to hold her.  He initially would hold her for about 10 seconds, and I think now we might be up to a minute.  He thought it was hilarious the other day when he was holding her - you can see the grin on his face!  I love Katie's expression as well!


Giving her a kiss

A little head pat

An unsolicited kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment