Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Here is Will waving goodbye to 2010!  It was a fabulous year!  Will has changed so much, and most recently he no longer is interested in going to the park every waking moment.  Loli asked him today if he wanted to go to the park, and he said "No, I play" and then sat down and played with his toys.  He is really into his Christmas toys and they can keep him busy for quite some time.  We hit a new phase where he will play alone contently and talk to himself.  I don't know if it is the new toys or the age or a combo of both, but it is just so fun to watch.

He also seems to have gained some patience.  We were watching out the window for Aunt Leen to come over and I knew it would be a little while.  I asked Will if he wanted juice or a snack before Aunt Leen arrived, and he said "No, I wait" and just proceeded to look at the window and watch for her car. 

He says "I eat", "I sit", "I stay", "I go" and most recently upon receiving a toy mop from Rosa - "I mop" - which might be my new favorite.

Playing with his new puzzle and pointing to "dad's car"

my little momma's boy

playing with his garbage truck and ambulance

No comments:

Post a Comment