Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Lights


I'm convinced this is the most wonderful time of the year for us and our 20 month year old.  Will has embraced Christmas, loves our Christmas tree, and always wants to see more Christmas lights, more Santas, etc. 

Tonight we went to an ornament exchange with my mom's group which was just so fun.  The little ones exchanged ornaments, and the mom's got to catch up.  Will ate his weight in snacks, and then we went and looked at Christmas lights on the way home.  His new thing when he sees a good light display is to say "WOW".  He says it with enthusiasm which is just adorable.  This is quickly followed by an "I want more."  I think we will try to look at the lights most nights this month. There are some incredible displays in our neighborhood that I could happily visit daily which would make this little guy quite happy.
Playing with a train ornament

checking out the tree


point out a Santa


No comments:

Post a Comment