Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Memories

I wanted to share a few cute things Will has done in the past few days before I forget them!  I am constantly amazed at all he must take in and his every growing vocabulary!

* I had taken a shower during Will's nap but I didn't blow dry my hair.  When he got up from his nap, he wanted to got to Te Te's (our neighbor Tara's).  I told him we could go but I needed to blow dry my hair first.  Will ran out of his room and I assumed he had run to the stairs.  Instead, he had run to my room and when I found him he was holding my blow dryer and brush.  He then watched me dry my hair (it takes about 2 minutes) and then was ready to go.

* I was counting "1...2...3.." and on 3 I turned on the Christmas lights.  Once I said 3, Will said 4.

* Will likes to tell you when he has two of anything.  Tonight he was holding two blankies and unsolicited he said "I have two." 

* Will loves his new fire truck room, and he likes to play with the art work above his bed.  He pushed one of the canvases away from the other and said "apart." 

* Will's currents loves are bread ("pan"), yogurt (currently "daddy's yogurt") and Dora ("Dorda").  I don't know where he heard about Dora, but he is suddenly a big fan.  Maybe it is because the only episode he has seen involves cars and a race.  He also still loves Jack Black, and he enjoys watching the making of his favorite episode.  I found it on You Tube, and he loves to watch it.

* Will still loves cars, trucks, and planes.  Trains are becoming of interest but definitely are not as cool just yet.

* He loves for me to sit in a certain chair and then he likes to sit in my lap.  He will say "mommy sit down" and pat the chair where he wants me to sit.  He is pretty clingy these days.  I assume on some level he is aware that something is going to change soon...

This may be all normal stuff for a 20 month old, but as a first time mom, it is just so amazing to watch him develop and see that he understands so much of what is going on around him.  I just adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment