Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

For me, this is the most wonderful time of the year.  I just love the fall and I love the pumpkins!  I so look forward to our trips to the pumpkin patch.  We load up wagons and look for the biggest pumpkin we can find.  The kids run through the pumpkins like it's a maze.  We spend a lot of time picking out the pumpkin we will bring home.  Last night Will and Katie each picked one out.  Will really wanted a big yellow and green one, but I was low on cash.  I think we might get that one if it is there on our next visit.

Will's bumpy pumpkin


Katie loved the little pumpkins



This is the one we really wanted!

Wagon pulling is serious business




Katie's pumpkin



Running through the pumpkin maze


We found a ladybug!  I think this is the first one Will has ever seen.  Both Will and Katie got to hold it and then Will found a perfect pumpkin to put him on before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment