Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School Update


 To say Will loved his first day of school would be an understatement.  He had a great day!  He loved playing with rice and scoopers, he talked about the table where he could color and also mentioned the playgrounds.  The rice was the biggest hit. 

Every night before bed I ask him what his favorite thing was that he did that day.  On Monday, it was school and specifically playing with the rice.  He is clear to tell you that the rice is not to eat.

Yesterday was not a school day and before bed I asked him what his favorite thing was of the day.  His answer - school.  I think he was still on the high from Monday.

This morning after he got ready - around 7:45am - he told Chad - "Let's go to school Daddy!"  We don't need to take him until 8:15am, but he would have preferred to go earlier. 

I tried to get a picture of him with his new school bag, but he told me he had a busy day at school and didn't have time for pictures.  I snapped these few on his way out the door.  Katie loves carrying his bag around - today it had a blankie and his teddy bear (the one you gave him Amye!).

No comments:

Post a Comment