Wednesday, August 15, 2012

18 Month Appointment

 I just got back from Katie's 18m appointment.  She is doing great and growing like crazy.  She is...

* 33.25 inches tall (90%)

* 29 lbs (95%)

* Head is 48cm (90%)

She did great with her shot and overall it is just so easy to take her to the doctor.  She played with her shoes most of the time - trying to get them back on her feet... or she would just sit in my lap and play with my nose and eyes.  I remember these appointments with Will where he would go through the cabinets and climb everywhere.  It was hard to keep him contained.  It's fun having babies with such different personalities.  I also think I have it easy in having the easier baby second!

Her hair is getting so long!

With her bunny - who usually wears the pajamas Katie wears for her naps

On the go




No comments:

Post a Comment