Thursday, August 2, 2012

Uniform

I picked up Will's uniform yesterday and I cannot wait for him to wear it on his first day of school - August 27!  The uniform store has the cutest stuff - especially for girls.  You can even buy a uniform for your doll! 

I am really excited that he will wear a uniform - how great not to have to pick out what you will wear each day.  We haven't hit the point where he is picky, but we will I assume and hopefully this will make things that much easier.  That probably sounds odd coming from me since I am obsessed with dressing my children. I do love the idea of everyone looking the same at school - no peer pressure to get something name brand, etc.  I realize that probably doesn't happen this early, but I know it happens.  Also, I just love that plaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment