Monday, June 20, 2011

Sticks and Stones

Will is really into rocks and sticks these days.  He loves walking down to our neighbors house and playing in the rocks.  Yesterday he told me he was going to sleep there.  He laid down, said "night night", laid down, rolled over, closed his eyes, and started snoring.  It didn't last long - probably because he was laying on one of his sticks.

Here he is with his favorite stick.  He uses this one to find roly poly bugs.  He usually finds me a much smaller stick to use to help him.

Collecting more sticks on our walk

Running to get another one.

This morning we visited the collection - in the middle of the sidewalk.

I asked him how many sticks he has.  He said "two".  He also thinks I am two years old.  Two is the magic number and the answer to all things numeric in his world.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment