Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Girls are tough!

Girls are tough!  That is what the nurse said to me today after Katie got her 4m shots and oral vaccine.  She didn't even really cry - she let out some sound that let us know she wasn't happy, but it lasted for less than 3 seconds and then she was happily sitting on my lap.  She is tough!  I don't think Will cried much, but he did cry and I don't blame him. 

I look at her and can't help but to fall more in love with her everyday.  Katie is the sweetest and happiest little baby.  When I see her pictures, I hear Stevie Wonder's "Isn't she lovely" playing in my head.  I definitely feel the lyrics apply.

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than 5 months old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love



Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love




let the teething begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment