Monday, August 15, 2011

Dallas World Aquarium

Chad joined the aquarium a few weeks ago after going one weekend with Will to escape the heat.  Will and Chad have gone every weekend ever since.  This weekend Katie and I joined them, and it was really fun.  Will knows his way around really well.  We were walking by something that looked like nothing, and Will points and says "Turtles!"  Sure enough, if you lean over and crook your head to the left, you can see turtles.  I think he and Chad have probably seen every single animal that lives there.

Speaking of, if you ever go, I should warn you that the crocodiles are so large they almost don't look real. I have never seen a crocodile so big in my life!




 checking out the river otters

Katie doing some stretches

checking out the stingrays


No comments:

Post a Comment