Monday, May 9, 2011

Sibling Love

 
I just love watching the love Will has for Katie.  His eyes light up when I take her with me to get him from a nap.  He reaches over to hold her hand when they are in the double stroller.  And he loves to hold her, hug her and kiss her.  Sometimes it is smothering and we have to rescue Katie, but often it is just soft and sweet like this picture where he is "hugging" her in her bumbo seat. 

Katie loves watching Will.  She constantly is following him with her eyes and he definitely makes her smile.  I knew they would entertain each other - I just didn't expect it this early!

watching Will

little doll baby


kisses

sitting on her lap (he is actually sitting on a piece of plastic)

trying to put her bow in

wiping her face

Getting a tootsie pop from the postlady!

going for a spin with dad

No comments:

Post a Comment