Thursday, September 2, 2010

Will's Wellies

After it rains, what do you do with a little boy who loves to be outside and loves water?  You stomp in puddles!  I was so excited to put Will in his new red wellies courtesy of Lovey and Granddad.  They picked them up in jolly ole England on a recent trip to visit their best friends Ian and Mary.  

So today, once it finally stopped raining, I got Will all suited up for some puddle stomping.  He got into it a little bit, but he still likes to splash with his hands.  I think I will need to find some bigger puddles for him to get the full impact. 

I have a feeling there will be plenty of opportunities to improve his puddle stomping abilities.  In the meantime, I will need to invest in some rain pants for both of us.  This is one messy sport.







These people really need to cut their grass!  I won't name any names...


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those hurt they are so cute. The perfect shoe for a water inclined toddler. :)

    ReplyDelete