Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Half Way There!

I just had my 20 week sonogram and I was thrilled when they reconfirmed that I am indeed pregnant with a girl.  Before today, we had one sonogram where we learned it was a girl.  That news sparked a shopping spree of all things pink, many of which I have already washed!  I even got some monogrammed items.  Then, I started to wonder - what if the sonogram was wrong???  Well, no more worries, the pink is here to stay!

Baby girl is looking good!  She wasn't moving all around like she was in prior sonograms, and we got some great views of her profile.  We could clearly see her ear, nose, and mouth.  I really don't think we ever had a sonogram where we could see this clearly with Will, so it was a real treat.  She looks all cozy and appears to be doing great. 

I was really looking forward to this appointment since I cannot feel her moving yet which they say is normal based on how everything is currently positioned.  They expect that I will feel her move in the next few weeks and I cannot wait.  I love the feeling of the baby moving - it gives me confidence that everything is ok. 

Keep growing baby girl!  We cannot wait to meet you in 18 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment