Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Girl

So I am 18 weeks pregnant with baby girl!  We are fairly settled on the name Katherine Claire and we will either call her Kate or Katie.  Chad has been calling her Katie Claire which I think is just adorable.  I haven't monogrammed anything just yet, so until we do, it's not offficial!

Things are going well with this pregnancy - I really have no complaints!  I showed much earlier with baby girl than I did with Will, but it is a fine trade off for having good skin!  With Will my skin looked like I was just hitting my teenage years - it was awful!  My vision is still great - I am still not wearing glasses or contacts.  This time, I do have some cravings - peaches, plums and cantelopes.  I cannot seem to get enough of them!

Another thing I cannot get enough of - cute little girl clothes!  In my playgroup, there are 10 girls and 3 boys.  The girls have the cutest little outfits - my favorite being the bubble.  So, the day after we found out it was a girl, I bought this bubble.  It is all washed and ready for her to wear it!

I also bought this cute dress for next Halloween - check out the smocked collar.  I couldn't resist!


Her bedding has also arrived!  I love that the set is called "Kate".  Click here to see it!

No worries, I won't post all the 50 or so items I have bought thus far.  Let's just say the sonogram better be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment