Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch

I took Will to an awesome pumpkin patch.  It was awesome because it had wagons and a playground in addition to the pumpkins.  Will enjoyed riding on the pumpkins like they were a pony, picking up pumpkins and putting them in the wagon, then taking them out, then adding more in.  However when he spotted the playground, the time the pumpkins came to a quick end...



Tip toeing through the pumpkins

Picking just the right one

 Pumpkin Leap Frog

he loves the slide!

Pointing to a helicopter



my little ghost



1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! I love his ghost outfit! I think we might try to hit up another pumpkin patch before the month is over. We went to the Arboretum, and it was fun, but soooo crowded! And I had him in his costume for pictures. He'll have more fun in regular clothes.

    See y'all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete