Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yoda he is.

Check out baby Yoda!  I think he looks like a baby in this picture.  Maybe that is why we love it so much!

This is Chad's pick for one of Will's Halloween costumes.  It is so much cuter than I imagined it when I ordered it.  It has a matching robe to go with it as well, but for now we are just working on having him keep the head piece on since he doesn't always enjoy wearing hats.  However, when he looks in the mirror with his Yoda hat on, he smiles.  He knows Yoda - thanks to a cute stuffed Yoda from Aunt Jenny and Uncle GA and from the Star Wars books Chad reads to Will at night.

If Chad has it his way, this is the first of many Star Wars costumes to come.  May the force be with me!
Creamer I like.

Long my ears are.

See you later I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment