Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DinoWill

This is probably the first blog post where you will see Chad and me in multiple pictures with Will.  This never happens! 

Well, yesterday was the perfect day with perfect weather.  We went to the pumpkin patch and Will wore his costume and didn't even try to take it off.  All the stars were aligned...and then I realized I forgot my memory card for my camera.  For someone like me, this is the ultimate in disappointment.  Luckily, my friend Emily and her fairy princess daughter Caroline joined us here.  Emily was much more together and brought her camera and memory card and we got some cute pictures!



 These pumpkins and wagon together weighed over 25lbs because Will could not get it to budge!
DinoWill at play.  I love this costume!


My boys

Fairy Princess Caroline and her little pumpkin

She lined up all the little pumpkins in a single line

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and will! thanks for inviting us to the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete