Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Peas Please

If it wasn't obvious from looks alone, Will's love for food proves there was no mix up at the hospital - he is our son! Will's new food this week is peas. He gets equally as excited to put on his bib (his arms flap in the air like he might be taking off) as he does to eat. I love the little sounds he makes while he is eating and between bites. It is as if he is saying "this is soooo good! keep it coming!"


(I had trouble posting the video to the blog, so click here to see it.)




After some inspiration from my friend Liz, I have been making Will's baby food. One, it was a fun project to research and shop for, and two, it seemed like a good way to ensure Chad and I ate healthy. I figured we would steam some green beans for us... and steam some extra for Will. So far, it has been fun and easier than I expected. Will has had pears, apples, cantaloupe, bananas, sweet potatoes and peas. We are a little deficient on the veggies, so we are going to step it up in hopes that we can accomplish the goal of healthy eating for all three of us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the blog! And yay for the peas! Will is darling!

    ReplyDelete