This month Will:
* is saying more words in Spanish. He speaks more Spanish to Loli, and he occassionally speaks it to me and Chad. He recently asked us for a manzana (apple) and luckily I knew what it was!
* discoved sidewalk chalk. We did it almost everyday.
* spent many afternoons in a dirt pile.
* started repeating everything that we say.
* started to call Loli "Loli" instead of "Ne Ne". This is bittersweet as we are excited to watch him grow but sad it is happening so fast!
* has a new favorite food - Mini Nilla Wafers which he calls "Loli's cookies"
Sitting on the monkey...
With the monkey