Friday, March 4, 2011

Sesame Street Live!

Today I took Will to see Sesame Street Live with a bunch of girls from my mom's group. I was really skeptical of how this would work out as Will has never been to anything like this and the idea of sitting still for any period of time is not in his list of things he does. I was so pleasantly surprised that we made it through the first half (45 minutes) without needing to go for a walk, etc. He sat for most of it with a brief incident where his legs got stuck when they slid behind a chair. I think the Tootsie Pop definitely helped him make it through the first half! We didn't stay for the second half - I didn't want to push my luck!



 
At the show with a Tootise Pop

Will loved that his tongue turned blue from the Tootsie Pop



Post-Sesame Street sidewalk chalk



No comments:

Post a Comment