Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Hearts

Sweet baby Katie has the cutest little heart shaped nostrils.  They are a little hard to capture in a picture, but I think you can see the hearts in this photo.  I find myself looking at her nose all the time.  I'm curious if her nostrils will always be heart shaped.  Before this, I never noticed or talked about anyones nostrils - let alone thought they were cute!

She still continues to amaze us with her sleeping!  She went 9.5 hours when we let her sleep in her room!  She is now 6 weeks old, so I am curious if she will continue to sleep like this as this is the week she will likely hit a growth spurt.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I also wouldn't mind getting up with her in the night.  There is something so sweet, peaceful and calming about the middle of the night feedings.



No comments:

Post a Comment