Friday, July 23, 2010

Sea World

Yesterday, Kathleen and I took Will to Sea World while Chad and Chuck went to Comic Con.  They saw Angelina Jolie, Bruce Willis, JJ Abrams and other stars while Kathleen and I saw Shamu and Elmo.  We all had a great day.

Sea World may be the best place for a 15 month old baby.  they have a whole park for kids to play, and Will really liked it.  I didn't bring my camera due to some light rain, so we have only one picture - one of Will with some Sesame Street characters that turned out super cute so we had to buy it.  I will try to scan it in when we get home. 

In the afternoon we came home and took Will to the beach.  He loves the sand and could probably play on the beach all day. 



this is something new for Will.  He now walks around and waves his hands in the air like he is maestro.  it's hilarious...



Last night, we got to catch up with 2 friends.  Ali, a friend from college who I hadn't seen in 10 years, and Emily came over for dinner.  It was so nice to catch up with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment