Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach Bound

We are heading to San Diego tomorrow for a week long trip with Will!  This trip was inspired by my fried Stacy (who has a great blog) who went last year with her daughter Izzy.  Ever since reading about her trip, Chad and I discussed a trip this summer...and it is finally here!

We are going with Kathleen and Chuck, and Chuck and Chad are super excited to be attending Comic Con later next week.  Will should go along for the Yo Gabba Gabba panel - I have a feeling he would enjoy it more than anyone else.  I think the boys are most excited about a panel with JJ Abrams.  I think that is even more exiting for Chad than Star Wars Day at Comic Con...and that is saying something.

In preparing for our visit, we have been trying to get Will to wear a hat.  Typically, you put a hat on him, and he takes it right off.  The only exception is that he will wear a baseball hat backwards.  Yesterday we had a breakthrough and Will wore this hat most of the day! 


He also test drove his crocs, and it appears this baby is beach ready!

We are optimistic for our flight tomorrow.  Will has his own seat, so I am hopeful that with our bag of entertainment and a bottle of milk that our little guy will be fine flying.  Once we get there, we have a lot in store for him - we are planning visits to the zoo, wild life park and to sea world!  We are staying on the beach, so I assume we will get lots of beach time in as well.  However, I think he will enjoy being around Aunt Leen and Uncle Chuck the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment