Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day at the Beach

First of all, hats off to Will for waking up at 7:30am PST. I went in to check on him at 7:30am, and he was reading "Goodnight Gorilla." He saw me, decided to finish his book, and then wanted out of his crib. I think I love him more today than yesterday.

Today, Kathleen, Chuck and Chad headed to a Padres game, and Will and I headed to the beach. The sand was a big hit again today.  Sadly, the water is freezing for us Texans, so Will wouldn't do much more than get his feet wet.  Good thing since I wasn't too excited about getting in the ice cold water.

 


the sand is even on his hat...

he's a sand magnet

he loves sand so much - he tried to eat it off his toes!

This was Will's smile when we told him we were taking him to the zoo tomorrow!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment