Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home

We made it home!  The flight was uneventful and ALL of our luggage arrived with us which is no small feat for this amount of stuff!

It is good to be home in many ways, but we already miss San Diego.  I miss sleeping with the screen door open and needing lots of covers to stay warm.  I miss having Kathleen and Chuck around us all day  (so does Will apparently - he has been going up to their pictures and pointing).  I miss knowing our days are planned with vacation type things like going to the zoo, the beach, etc.  And I am sad that this vacation that we looked forward to for so long has come to an end. 

However, we are very much looking forward to Ahma's arrival tonight!  She is taking care of Will this week while Loli is on vacation.  It will be lots of fun having her in town, and I know Will is going to have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment