Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mothers Day

{Due to some technical difficulties, I have been unable to blog for over a month... so here begins the catch up posts!}

We had a most active Mothers Day!  I loved celebrating being a mom with the two kids that made me one!  We started the morning at the zoo with my sister and her family.  It was a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun and were completely exhausted - so much so that Katie began her nap on the way home.  While Katie slept, Will and Chad went across the street to our neighbor's house for a pool party, and then we ended the evening by playing outside.  Katie and I kicked, rolled and bounced balls back and forth while Will climbed and climbed - building all sorts of imaginary things, including a kids museum.

Will wants to know when it is brother's day.  I think we might institute two new holidays - Brother's Day and Sister's Day.  On each of these days we can do things as a family but either Will or Katie will get to pick what we do all day.  I think that Will would love it and I'm sure Katie would as she gets a little older.


I thoroughly enjoyed my 5th Mother's Day!


Will loved riding on the pony!


Katie just wasn't as sure about riding the pony...





The all time favorite - riding the carousel




No comments:

Post a Comment