Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Mornings with Katie




 Our Saturday morning routine is for Chad to take Will to swim lessons while Katie and I hang out.  After swimming, Chad and Will usually go on an adventure (flight museum, car wash, aquarium, etc) and then we meet up for lunch.

This is really the only true alone time I have with Katie these days.  I treasure it.  When Will is around, we talk constantly and Katie doesn't get much one-on-one attention.  On Saturday mornings, I usually try to take her somewhere to play and she just loves the attention.  She will look at me, smile and then run so I will chase her - looking back to ensure I am there.  I am not sure which of the two of us has more fun.







When she hears an airplane or some other far away sound, she puts her finger in her ear instead of behind her ear.
 

all smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment