Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oh Katie!

Isn't she the cutest thing?  We are so smitten with her.  I feel like I could just eat her up every single day.

So far, the only downside with Katie is that she likes everything.  Everything includes dirt, sand and dog food.  The first time she put dog food in her mouth I was all for it.  I figured, just like with Will, she would try it and find it gross and that would be the end.

Nope.  She loved it.  Or liked it enough to continue to eat it.  We have to watch her like a hawk when we feed Maggie and we are outside.  She loves to eat the sand in the sandbox, and yesterday I turned my back while she was playing and when I looked around she was shoveling a huge handful of dirt in her mouth. 

The beach should be interesting this summer!





This is how she carries this bucket and any purse she can get her hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment