Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Hold You"

I think it has finally hit Will that Katie is here to stay.  He is now showing some signs of jealousy, namely he wants to be held by whoever is holding the baby.  When I am holding the baby, he will come up to me and say "hold you" and will put his arms up for me to pick him up.  We assume this comes from us asking "Do you want me to hold you?"  We are working with him to say "hold me" but we all think "hold you" is really cute, so we aren't really that eager to correct him.

Today is a rainy day so I decided to take Will to the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park while Loli watched baby Katie.  I figured some good one-on-one time with him might help the jealousy.  The aquarium itself wasn't that much of a hit (although they do have a fun little area where you can hold hermit crabs and shells), but Will had a great time doing the following:


1.  Playing in the gift shop.  We spent as much time in the gift shop as we did in the aquarium. 

2.  Opening and shutting the big gates used during the state fair.

3.  Sitting in the rain watching the buses come and go.


4.  Playing in the puddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment