Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Saturday as a Family of Four

Technically, last Saturday was our first Saturday as a family of four, but Chad and I were staying at Medical City.  Will came to visit, but it wasn't the same as being home together.

Today has been awesome.  It does help that the weather is dreamy with a temperature of 69 and sunny, but it has also been so fun to do things as a foursome.  Chad and Katie took a nap on the sofa this morning, and this afternoon the four of us went to the park. 

It was the best park day I have had in a while.  I assume that is a combo of probably having some cabin fever as well as actually being able to chase Will around the park.  It is such a good feeling to be able to move around again as it was hard to pick Will up and keep up with him towards the end of my pregnancy.  Today was fantastic, and I hope tomorrow we will get to do it all over again.


Riding the bee at "Bee Park"

So happy to be going down the slide




Smiles



Sliding with dad

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm so happy with this weather and next week looks awesome, too! Did you wear Katie or keep her in a stroller?

    ReplyDelete