Monday, May 31, 2010

Size 5

When Will graduated from Robeez just a few months ago, he wore a size 5.  This is his size 5 shoe collection.  Upon seeing this photo, Chad commented that Will has more shoes that he does.

These shoes all have a fun little memory for me.  The blue Keens are actually his second pair after he threw his first pair out of the stroller when we weren't looking.  The NB tennis shoes are his first pair of lace ups.  He wore the brown shoes on his first birthday, and the navy blue pair with white stitching have been worn down on the front right from where Will dragged his foot when he crawled.  The brown sandals are getting a lot of wear and they squeek which Will seems to enjoy.  The crocs are hand me downs from the Snyders and we have been wearing those on the deck and recently to the pool. 

I love these baby shoes.  I love how little they are, and I love the memories I have of him wearing them while learning to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment