Sunday, May 30, 2010

Close Up

This Memorial Day weekend we have spent lots of time outside.  I mean lots.  The bad news is it is hot.  I mean hot.  The good news is it is so fun to photograph Will outside.  I love the natural light, and he really enjoys his pool and water table so I was able to get some fun candid pictures of him playing.

And I was also able to take some close ups.  They are usually a result of Will coming over to me for something (water, snacks, to be picked up, etc.) or of him trying to get the camera.  I think he actually pushed the button and took one of these shots himself, but I am not positive.  To me, they all look like the equivalant of a self portrait.  They aren't of him smiling as he is usually wanting something other than for me to take his picture, but I love them for other reasons I guess.  I love that you can really see his skin, the color of his eyes and the perfect shape of his lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment