Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Juice Box

For Will's birthday parties last month, I bought a box of juice boxes at Sams.  I think there are somewhere around 48 juice boxes in a Sams pack, and somehow I thought that was the right amount for a party with 15 kids??  Oh, and to top if off, I forgot to even put them out.  But anyway, I digress. 

Will and I were playing outside today, I decided to introduce him to the juice box so he could assist in depleting our supply. 

He loved it...for a minute.
and then he decided to squeeze the juice out on the deck...


and then he decided to squeeze the juice in the water table...


then he loved trying to drink it strawless...


He crawled around with this juice box for at least an hour.  I had no idea how fun a juice box could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment