Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Almost Walking

I don't know when you say your kiddo is walking.  Is it when they take steps?  Is it when they no longer crawl?  We are somewhere in the middle.  He CAN walk, but he often chooses to crawl. 

If he doesn't crawl, he will often come to me and take my hand and walk me to where he wants to go - usually either the front door or back door as he loves to be outside.

At most, he has probably taken somewhere between 20-30 steps without holding my hand.  The time he walked the farthest was when he saw a pug walking by at the park.  He quickly got to his feet and took off to see the pug.  He smiles at other dogs and likes other dogs, but apparently he has a fondness for pugs.


1 comment:

  1. Yay Will!! You'll be chasing him all over the place before you know it!

    ReplyDelete