Friday, March 28, 2014

Kindergarten and Marriage

 We enrolled Will for Kindergarten this fall!  He will be going to Armstrong Elementary and he couldn't be more excited.

We attended the round up which basically meant that the parents got an overview while the kids got a tour and snacks. 

Before the kids went on their tour, the principal gave a speech while Will sat next to me and his best girl friend Eisley sat next to him.  It was a pretty quiet room, and Will in his outside voice says "Eisley, when I grow up, I'm going to marry you.  Ok?"  They proceeded to have an entire conversation about where they will live, etc.  Will has informed me that he will need bigger bunk beds when they do get married.
 

 I think Katie will really miss her brother when he is in school all week!


No comments:

Post a Comment