Monday, November 5, 2012

Falling Back

 Falling back was pretty brutal this year.  My kids got the wrong memo and they sprang forward. 

Will was sleeping in Katie's room while my parents were in town.  We set up a tent in her room for Will and he slept really well...until Katie stirred in the morning.  She typically stirs around 5:30am and then goes back to sleep.  I can sometimes hear her from our room, but it never lasts long and then she is back to sleep.

Her stirring woke Will.  He told me he "woke up to take care of her."  So, they were both up at 5:30am both days this weekend. 

I am not really a morning person, so by the time the sun was up, I didn't care that they wanted to go outside and play with wet sand in their pjs.  Or put wet sand in the cozy coupe which is typically an inside toy.  I did draw the line at running through the sprinkler because it was just a little too cold.  They seemed perfectly content playing...until they crashed.  Katie took a 4.5 hour nap and Will slept for 3.5 hours.  I got a nap in too which made for a great Sunday. 

Today they are back to a normal schedule.  I hope it stays that way!





No comments:

Post a Comment