Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Pictures from my Phone

 I am loving my new iPhone 4S.  The picture quality is usually great, so I thought it might be time to go through the stack and pick out some highlights.

This is one of my favorites.  Katie still sleeps with both hands behind her head as if she is laying on the beach soaking in the sun.  She now surrounds herself with her dolls and stuffed animals and we often see her playing with them when we peek at her on the monitor.

close up

Went into Will's room while he was sleeping and couldn't find his head!

off to the park with a digger and dump truck

Home Depot visit


Little cashier


Central Market visit


Katie playing with Will's new parking garage

Katie on the plasma car

Fireman Will carrying Monkey around in the Ergo Carrier

No comments:

Post a Comment