Friday, January 6, 2012

Finger Painting

 For the past 2 days I have been home with the kids.  Loli's mother-in-law passed away at age 97 so Loli has been with family and I have been with Will and Katie.

These past two days have been great, but I am exhausted!  Hats off to the stay-at-home moms and nannies who take care of 2 young kids all day!  On Thursday, we went to the park and then to my friend Meagan's house.  Her son Andrew and Will play really well together - so much so they disappeared upstairs together to play for probably at least 30 minutes. 

Today we went to Central Market and then we finger painted outside in the 70 degree weather.  We then made pizzas before bath and naptime.  These little ones are really so fun and I am just so thankful for their naptime.  :)  I can see how they get so exhausted each day!






No comments:

Post a Comment