Friday, January 13, 2012

Cowboy Hat

 Our housekeeper adores Will and Katie.  She has to be the sweetest lady ever as, unknown to me, she took Will's head measurement last week and then bought him a cowboy hat while in Mexico over the weekend! 

Will LOVES it.  He has been wearing it around the house with his new cowboy boots (thanks Kinders!) on telling us that he is a cowboy.  He asked me why his boots have heels, and I told him I didn't know.  (I have since learned that it is to keep the boots in the stir ups.)  Will told me the heels were there to make him taller.  I am constantly amazed at the things he comes up with - it is so fun to watch his mind work!

thank you note to Rosa



Serious look while watching the yard men blow the leaves

smiling as they say goodbye to him


In other hat news, Chad brought Will a set of mouse ears from his trip to Orlando this week.  These are also a huge hit and quickly had Will asking if he could go meet Mickey...

No comments:

Post a Comment