Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Bulldozer

There is a new house going up down the street.  They have been working on it for almost 8 months and we have watched every stage.  The demolition was great, and then Will loved watching the trucks crush everything.  Soon it was just piles of dirt - another favorite phase.  For a long time they have been building and there hasn't been much excitement for a 2.5 year old...until this week.

They brought in a small bulldozer to move new dirt around for landscaping, etc. It has been there almost all week and they leave it behind the house some nights. Will knows the different bulldozers - one has some cardboard on the seat, one had a Dr Pepper box in it, and today's was the nicest by far - no trash!  We go and check on it every morning and every evening. I let Will sit in it - I am pretty sure this is Will's idea of heaven.  He likes me to stand in the scoop and then he acts like he is scooping me up.  It's actually really fun for me as well - I love his imagination.










No comments:

Post a Comment