Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Morning Shake

Every morning when I am in town, I have a Strawberry Banana smoothie - also know by Will as a "shake".  It's the perfect combo of strawberries, a banana, vanilla yogurt, almonds, and some protein powder.  Will has enjoyed these with me since he was really little.  I forgot about the almonds at the time and I think he had his first taste around 3 months.  He has loved them ever since.

It went from him having a few little spoonfuls, to him sitting on my lap and drinking some without holding the cup, to him holding the cup while sitting down, to now him taking the shake with him around the house.  I am getting less and less of my favorite morning smoothie, but how can I not share with him when he says "mommmy peas shake"?




No comments:

Post a Comment