Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lovey's Meatballs

My mom makes the best homemade spaghetti.  The. Best.  She makes these homemade meatballs that are just out of this world.  Since Will seems to be up for anything, I thought he should try one of the meatballs.  Well, he liked the first one so much that he grunted for more.  So I gave him another one....and another one.  We had 3 and grunted for more... but we were out.

My mom was so excited to hear that Will has good taste buds that she made him lots of meatballs.  They are all packaged up with a few meatballs in each freezer bag that is maked "Will's Meatballs from Lovey".  Clearly, these are not to be touched by me and Chad.  Will has made a decent dent in the supply - he has been enjoying them for the past week.  Thanks Lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment