Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December already


I cannot believe it is December already! The fall always goes by so quickly, and now we are in the debates of what and how to decorate for Christmas when you have a crawler. We are hosting a Christmas dinner on Sunday night, so the clock is ticking! It should be fun and I think Will is going to enjoy having a few new items to look at in the house. I am hoping he is mesmerized by the Christmas lights and doesn't notice the breakable ornaments. It seems that might be the only kind we have.
Our little Santa went to see the real Santa yesterday. He seemed to enjoy all the hustle and bustle of kids running around, holiday music playing the background, and then sitting on Santa's lap. He looked around, looked at me, looked at Santa, and then gave me a few pats on his belly. It was so fun to for me to see the 2 and 3 year olds rehearsing what they wanted for Christmas so they would be prepared to tell Santa what they wanted. Some got stage fright and forgot what they wanted. Some were scared of Santa. And some just ran into his lap and hugged him. I look forward to many more Santa visits in the upcoming years!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Awesome outfit. We'll neet to have MB dress up as Mrs. Claus...

    ReplyDelete