Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who doesn't like mashed potatoes?


We found the first food Will doesn't like... mashed potatoes. The boy likes peas, broccoli, green beans... but not mashed potatoes! How can this be??? I fed them to him once, and he had a little bit of a gag reflex. I figured it was just because they may have been a little thick. Well, today we made them thinner, fed them to him, and he did the same thing. Who doesn't like mashed potatoes? The good thing is, we like them so we have a freezer back full of homemade, bite sized mashed potatoes. I hope his taste buds change so he can enjoy the starches as much as his parents.
Oh yes, and Will is still living at home. I think this might be the cutest onesie ever.

1 comment:

  1. Izzy does not like mashed potatoes either and I just don't understand how she is my child.

    ReplyDelete