Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One year of Wednesdays with Will



Apparently I never blogged about the blog's namesake. Seeing how this is the last Wednesday of Will’s first year, I think it is time!

At my awesome and incredibly cute baby shower, the hostesses (Aunt Leen, Caroyln, Elizabeth, Jenn, Julia, and Stephanie) gave me an adorable album called “Wednesdays with Will.” The idea was that each week I would take some pictures and write about what Will was doing that day or that week. It is a super cute idea, and I am happy to say that I *almost* have 52 entries! It has been such a sweet way to watch him grow, and I love looking at the week by week changes.

Thank you girls for this gift! It has been such a fun way to document Will’s first year. I definitely wouldn’t have done it without the album!

Here are the first few entries...


No comments:

Post a Comment