Wednesday, October 28, 2009

He is getting close to crawling!


This boy is getting closer to crawling everyday. Yesterday he wasn't quite up on all fours, and today he is! He loves to get on all fours and rock back and forth... and then he goes back down. I figure it is now a matter of time before he coordinates the arms and the legs to move!
Will is super active these days - always grabbing at things and putting them in his mouth. Yesterday I set him on the counter at CVS to pay for my things, while I was getting out my credit card, he took the straw out of my drink and while I was putting it back, he was pulling the paper from the cash register that prints the receipts. He is at a stage where I cant take my eyes off of him! Well, I have always felt that way, but now it is not just due to admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment