Sunday, June 10, 2012

Little Picassos

 I got Will this little easel for his birthday, but he got so many new things at that time that I just kept this in the closet.  Will found the paintbrushes the other day and asked what they were for, so I got out the easel and paints and it was a HUGE hit!  They painted on the easel, on their feet, on their hands...really on everything.  I think this might be a regular summer pre-bath activity!

There are not many pictures of Will because his eyes were still looking really dark on Saturday when I took these.  Dark eyes with the red where it should be white looks a little different, so I chose not to post those.  His eyes are looking much better today, and tomorrow we go for his post-op visit to see how he is doing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment