Saturday, February 13, 2010

Will in the snow


Since Will has had a cold, we were leery to take him out in the snow. However, today I broke down. After being a shut in for a few days, I also thought it might be time to go outside even if only for a little while.

So I bundled him up, and we went out front where there is still quite a bit of snow on the ground from Thursday - the snowiest day in Dallas history. (We got 11 inches in out part of town!) Will didn't really know what to make of it, but he did enjoy putting his hands in the snow at first and he thought it was hilarious... so I grabbed my camera to see if I could get just a few shots of him in the snow.  By the time I was back, he didnt think it was as funny - his hands were getting cold I assume - but I still got some cute pics of him.

This might be the most snow Will sees until his first ski trip!
























Here are some pictures of our house and our street after the winter wonderland storm.

























No comments:

Post a Comment